Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September 2015 Recap



September was fairly low key. 
I was craving fall so I was on a soup making kick. 
We discovered another new favorite, Buffalo Chicken Noodle Soup, and have made it several times since. It is DELISH!! We even took it to the Stoll Family Christmas party which is a soup buffet and it was a hit (top left pic)
I also had a huge craving for a couple months for street tacos. There is a place in Provo that does half of street tacos from 4-5 so they are like $1.25. They were good, and filled the craving but it wasn't very realistic going down there whenever I needed some, pregnant or not lol. So I decided to make my own, and they turned out super yummy! (bottom right pic)
I should probably do a favorite recipes post since we have a few staples that we love! Then I can have them all in one place!



Another favorite time of year for me is when the fair rolls around. I don't know why but I just love it! Actually I do know why, the corn on the cob and the people watching! Ha! And now it's fun to take London! Brock had hurt his back playing church ball so he stayed home and rested. And by rested, that means played video games ;)
So I headed to Salt Lake and met up with Molly, Sadie, Dan, Tom, Thomas and Soph. 








And every year I have to get this same pic. As flattering as it is lol



Brock and I had our monthly temple date.



We turned London's car seat forward facing!! I've been waiting for the day we got to do this!! It is so much easier and now I don't have to worry if she is choking on her crackers back there lol. #paranoidmamaprobs



We went to the zoo!





Enjoyed snugs from this little love



Brock shaved off his beard.......







We had our one and only ultrasound! And didn't find out the gender =) as hard as it was!







And we had some uncomfortable encounters!! Living at the base of a mountain is no joke! 






And since I don't want to end the post with those yucky things, Here is something much more pleasant!








No comments:

Post a Comment