Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Thursday, September 5, 2013

T-26 days!




35 weeks

Time is quickly dwindling before this baby will be here and I am a mixed bag of emotions. 
I am looking forward to meeting our little baby, but don't feel quite prepared!

I'm not ready to give up being pregnant quite yet!
(except all night while I toss and turn trying to get comfortable)
I feel like being pregnant is a part of me now and I am going to miss it.
 I have absolutely loved being pregnant.
Good thing this is our first and I have more pregnancies to come!

There is so much to do, and only 26 ish days to do it in! 
Luckily I leave work a week before the baby comes so hopefully I can fit it all in then. 
I have what seems to be an endless list of things to do to prepare for this little human. 

I am still trying to comprehend the fact that one day soon, we will be pulling into our driveway and entering our home with a new little person that will be an integral part of our family forever. 
That tiny little squeaks and tiny little socks and tiny little toys and little tiny toes and  will fill our home. 
That our thoughts will immediately turn from ourselves and be focused on our child. 
What a bazaar thing to try and wrap my head around!
Things are about to get real!



1 comment:

  1. Ashlee I am so excited to see your little one! Your right its definitely a little sad at times when you are no longer pregnant. I miss it at times.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...