Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sadie's Bridal Shower

We had a bridal shower this weekend for Sadie.
Can't believe she is going to be married in 16 days!
This is the invitation I made for it.
I actually made two then had my little co-host helper courtney pick from the two.
This is the one she chose:


and just for documentation sake, this is the one we didn't use:





Based on the invite we decided to use, I went with a vintag-y theme for the shower using stuff I already had. 
I just bought some fresh flowers before hand to add to the table.









For food we made chicken salad sandwiches (what else for a shower?!)
and had mini fruit pizzas on sugar cookies with tons of fruit options.
And cupcakes with little pearl sprinkles
For the drink we just did iced citrus water.
I love this water cause it is so fresh and easy and looks pretty too!










For the table I just covered it with brown paper. I love this stuff. It comes in handy so much!
I also put some off white fabric on the back half of the table that I had in my fabric stash. 

and the guest of honor!




some of the guests



and the sistas!







I can't believe my baby sister is getting married! 



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is getting married! Congrats to your whole family! That is so exciting.. I swear in my head she isn't NEARLY old enough to get married... You look wonderful, by the way! Such a cute little pregnant chick.... Your belly is darling!

    ReplyDelete