Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

4th of July


July!
My favorite time of the year by far.
I love everything about it. 
parades, fireworks, family, fun!

This year we did the same old thang.

The West Bountiful Parade passes right in front of our grandmas house so we naturally have reserved front row seats! 












After the parade we went swimming. Sadly I only got a few pics


the little lovebirds, soon to be newly weds!




If I could have, I would have parked my big pregnant self here all summer in this record breaking heat!




and a baby bump pic
27 weeks



Sadly I have no pics of the 24th, but brock and I headed to the carnival for the following:

corn on the cob (x2)
scone (x2)
hot dog (x1)

and that was just what I ate!!!

brock got a sno cone and corn on the cob

I kept telling him I wish i could live off fair food! I can't wait till the Utah state fair comes just for the corn on the cob and funnel cake!

We then went to the Mueller Park Fireworks, which to date are still the best fireworks we have seen! 




No comments:

Post a Comment