Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2 year anny and a look back!

2 years down! (but feels like more!)
today Is our 2 year anniversary. It's crazy to think we have only been married for 2 years and together for 2 1/2!
So much has happened in those 2 years. We are completely different people now then we were just two short years ago.





We have learned and changed so much,
and



 have had many ups:
like
and



and downs:
or



Life is good.



(these are the extent of our wedding pics. most of these I haven't ever shared with anyone)







20 weeks pregnant


1 yr any trip


here's to year number three!


2 comments:

  1. May this next year bring you happiness, love, forgiveness and humility. We love you three tons!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever get pictures from Sharon? I got some I actually was looking back on my blog and I came across them.

    ReplyDelete