Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Thursday, June 6, 2013

baby bump





I am not one to take a weekly baby bump pic like some mamas out there.
there is nothing wrong with those that do, in fact its probably fun for them to have those pics later on to look back on their growing belly.
but most of the baby bump pics you see out there are of little tiny skinny fit prego ladies that look perfect and that's just not me.
so the weekly bump update just wasn't going to happen.
and still isn't.
however, I do want to be able to look back on my growing belly, so I sent brock the following email
to help me remember I want pics!



it could take about 30 tries before I get a pic I can stand of myself (im working on that ok!)
and ill probably end up hating them all, but at least ill have them.


so im going to try to be better about taking pics, and being in pics.
so anyways here are a couple of my growing belly 

23 1/2 weeks








 




4 comments:

  1. I think you look ADORBALE!!!!!! seriously. so cute! sO EXCITING

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Look at my blog... I was bigger then you that far along... You look wonderful.. you are growing a human and should look pregnant.. not like all those freak moms who don't gain anything haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I'm glad you posted some belly pictures, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you. I hate taking pictures of myself and I am DEFINATELY not one of those skinny prego moms. But it really is fun to look back on your pregnancy so even though you hate it. DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete