Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Me, as Mary Poppins!



a few months ago my friend michelle threw a musical theme party.
the rules were you had to dress up as a character from a musical and bring a treat that had to do with your character.
immediately i knew what i was going to go as.....
the one and only, 

Mary Poppins!

she is by far my favorite so it was an easy decision!

I found everything that I didn't already have at the thrift store. 
all together it was about 10 bucks. 

for my treat i melted chocolate into spoons with sprinkles, for...
a spoon full of sugar!


I didn't get very many good pics, but here is what I have.

It was a lot of fun, and I even won the best costume prize which was a big gift basket full of movie goodies for two, including a movie, a musical of course!


Michelle was one of the people from the mascaraed from phantom!





1 comment:

  1. So fun, I love your spoon full of sugar, what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete