Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Monday, January 30, 2012

Goats and Silkies


As Brock got into bed tonight this is what our nightly discussion included:

Me telling Brock that I want a silkie chicken
 (since we are planning on getting chickens...this is the kind I want). 
I then proceeded to show him what they look like online. 
I'm in love. And I think he is too even though he won't admit it.

Then goats came up in the discussion 
(not cause we want to get goats. they just happen to come up in our convo) 
and Brock told me: 
"Goats have scary eyes. Google it."

It was THE most random thing I think I have ever heard him say! 
Needless to say, it made me laugh. A lot!

And he was right!
Google goat eyes. They are kinda scary.

And while you are at it, Google "silkie chickens"
oh.my.gosh.
 They are by far the cutest things I have ever seen!
I need to figure out how where to get mine!
Our (free!)chicken coop is in our back yard chicken-less.
We need to start filling it!

It's a soft white puff with a beak.


p.s. we now have internet =( ...... long story short: there was a pervert at the library and now I don't want to go back. and with allll online classes, internet is a short term necessity. I'm hating it already. (Except for being able to google goat eyes while I'm in be with my husb. Oh and being able to blog in the comfort of my bed.)



No comments:

Post a Comment