Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

debbie downer


Warning:
If you are having a good day, don't read this post!

I'm a total downer today for wishing I was things I am not.

I wish I was the pretty/sexy/skinny/perfect little wife. 
I wish I was more motivated with school, and could handle it like everyone else
I wish I lived somewhere warm.
I wish I could travel more.
I wish I could/would do all the projects I want to do.
I wish I wish I wish.

Now, let me just say, it is hardly ever that I actually feel this way. 
But some days it's like the self esteem bus crashes and I just feel very inadequate....
Even though I know that my husband loves me the way I am.
Even though I know not everyone handles school well or wants to go, or even excels at it.
Even though I know I shouldn't be comparing myself to people I see on facebook and blogs.

Luckily I know today will pass and tomorrow I will feel fine.
But right now...booo!

I guess it doesn't help that I haven't put any makeup on for 2 days and have come to work in my workout clothes and look like a homeless person!






1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad you posted this! I am feeling that exact same way today too! But you are gorgeous...just so you know!

    ReplyDelete