Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, January 6, 2012

date night!

tonight i have a date with my hotty husb that will include the following:



AND



AND

more than likely some good cuddling!

I love nights in with my boy.
They are cherished times that I fear losing to school, babies, callings, and all of life's other responsibilities.
But for now, I will soak up allllll the alone time I get with my best friend and take advantage of the time I get him all to myself!


HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes soak it all in cause things will change and although they do it still will be great, kids go to bed so you still get alone time. Even with Aaron as elders quorum pres and me in the stake young womens it is a little crazy at times but usually even those things are wrapped up by like 9:00 or 9:30 so we still get our time together, even though most nights we are up past midnight is always just fun to spend time with the hubby, I would rather be doing that then anything else. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete