Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sneak Peak


Even though i can't work on my bedroom makeover yet,
 (still have to finish up a couple other projects, but i finally did get my recipes organized!)
I am gathering and shopping for things i need for the room.

Here is a sneak peak of a couple of the accessories.

i'm in love!
I have wanted one of these old vintage fans forever
I splurged a little on this one i found on KSL:
$30


I found this amazing light at a yard sale this summer.
This is where the inspiration of the room is coming from
I love it!!

cost me a whole
$3

more to come!
I can't wait till i can actually start working on the room.

It will be some work but worth the savings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment