Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude Day 4



i am grateful for (and addicted to) pinterest!!
sad but true

i love it.
it provides awesome ideas that i would never come up with myself!
awesome recipes, home decor, clothes and much more!

if it weren't for pinterest i wouldn't have two pair of boots sitting in my closet that i am in love with
i wouldn't have some DIY striped curtains hanging on my living room window
i wouldn't have decided to start making my own laundry detergent....saving lots of money
our lives would sadly be lived without these and these
its pretty inspiring and makes me feel like i could do/cook/design/make almost anything!!

its just a great place 

pin




No comments:

Post a Comment