Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude, Day 23


I am grateful for creative inspiration.
I like making things and creating things and I always have.
That has been taken to a whole new level since Pinterest came along, and since I have been a blogger, landing upon such creative blogs.
I LOVE a good creative blog find. (maybe a little too much)

As I am planning out our bedroom makeover (sneak peak),  im trying to make the ideas in my head a reality, and searching through pinterest and these bogs has turned the creativity up a few notches!

Here are some of the things I have recently came across that have inspired some of our bedroom makeover ideas.

I LOVE everything about this:
I am going branch hunting tonight....

Source

Love this silver plate rack:

Source

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment