Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gratitude Day 2



I am so grateful for my grandma (nana).
She has seriously gotten me through so much and she has sacraficed herself soooo much to help her children and grand children.
I honestly don't know what I would do without her help and example.
She is what i want to be someday.
annnnd she is by far the cutest grandma around.
I love her so much and will always cherish her and the life that she has lived and the family that her and my grandpa have created.


1 comment:

  1. I actually surely love your grandma and grandpa also. They sure are cuties! After all, grandpa gave me my name Selma. Which is pretty awesome considering we all knew he knew my name.

    ReplyDelete