Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, November 18, 2011

Gratitude, Day 18


I am so grateful for the beauty of the earth that surrounds us.
On July 1, 2011 I received my endowments.
As I sat through the session, I was completely overcome with gratitude that our Father in Heaven would create such a beautiful place to send us to.
I've always loved being out doors and just soaking in the beauty, but that day  it really hit me that he created this beauty for US.

Just this morning as I was driving in to work, there was the most gorgeous sunrise.
It looked like there was a smokey fire in the sky, set back behind the clouds.
We have it lucky here in such a beautiful place.
I need to take more opportunities to recognize that.






No comments:

Post a Comment