Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Motivation: a week off...



well this last week i didnt do my work out once.
pretty dang dissapointing.
good thing this is a new week. im dedicating myself to work out at least 3 times this week.
we are going out of town on thurs and i dont know if i will be able to do my workout after wed. but i have a 4 mile hike planned that will count for one day, so ill see what else i can work in.
actually now that i think about it, i can just take my laptop and do my workout from my computer.
so we'll see if i get more than three days in.

starting weight: 153
last weigh in: 151
this week: 151.5

thats a gain of .5 lb.
i guess i expected to have gained more than that casuse i havent done anything for a whole week.
hopfully next week will be the week i make it into the 140's!!

thats my goal for this week. wish me luck motivation!

any tips or tricks out there that ya'll are holding on to, send them my way!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I understand completely. I didn't get to workout once last week either and so far didn't yet this week. Ha! Here is to a better week for the both of us.
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete