Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Saturday, August 20, 2011

facelift


you may have noticed, 
(or may not have noticed, if your like me and you read all your blogs through google reader) 
that i gave my blog a little facelift.
its pretty simple and clean, just the way i like it (and horizantal stripes which im a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d to). 
im still working on making the header a little more exciting but this is it for now.
 let me know what you think. and suggestions are always welcome! 
in fact i encourage them!
 i searched online for hours on how to get a cute header. and ended up making my own. if one of you have header secrets (or any other blog design ideas) you best be disclosing them here SOON! 

speaking of searching things online...
google seriously baffles me. 
anything i need to learn, its literally at my fingertips.
i dont know how people did things before google and the internet. how sad is that.
i learned a few graphic design tips and tricks while figuring out this while blog design thing. 

thank you.. 


1 comment:

  1. I do love google, Aaron has learned how to fix a bunch of stuff on our car so we don't have to pay to get it done. I have googled everything you would ever want to know about conciving and pregnancy, recipes, cooking questions and plenty more, you really can find anything on there, it's great!

    ReplyDelete