Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Dream Job


my dream job is this:

first and for most, being a mom.
being able to stay at home with my growing baby.
teaching him/her.
watching them grow and learn.
cooking yummy healthy meals.
keeping up a home
all while being able to craft & make pretty things & blog & send letters/thank you notes & be inspired by mommy blogs and craft blogs.
so basically i want to be the typical Mormon Mommy.
So SUE ME!

I can't wait!
And I am so blessed to have a husband who recognizes the need for a mother in the home with our babies, and who is working hard to get us to that point.
I love him. Like Alot.


What's YOUR dream job?


**after reading this i feel that i must say the following: no.. i am not baby hungry and no.. we will not be having babies for a long time. im just looking forward to it is all. got it?!

2 comments:

  1. Bei.g a stay at hone mom would be wonderful but not everyone is that lucky. I hope you are able to though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best job, that's what I think anyway. It can defiantly be stressful at times, but it is by far the most rewarding. Take your time though until your ready, being able to spend a few years with just my husband was so much fun, sometimes I wish I could do it again, but them I look at my sweet baby girl and I'm so glad we are where we are.

    ReplyDelete