Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Monday, July 18, 2011

Geocache Devirgination

I took Brock the other night to do his first ever geocache.
He hadn't even heard of it before he met me. (which is surprisingly the case with most people)

It was a fun little hunt and he actually found it!!

I love geocaching so hopefully I can get my new husband to love it as well.
Fun, free, outdoor activity.

Here are a couple of pics of Brocks first geocaching adventure




We left a little key that brock had on his key chain. It was a key I found in my apartment while we were dating and I gave it to him and told him it was the key to my heart.
Ya I'm cool.
He kept it on his keychain all this time and we decided to put it in this geocache.
Brock does things with style, so he put it in with his mouth.
Ya. He's cool.





P.s. The title of this post is the name of the coordinates that brock put into our GPS (which we bought on our honeymoon=) ) so when we got close it said "now arriving at geocach devirgination." We thought it was funny. 

1 comment:

  1. it looks like you guys are having fun! i am so glad! that is the funniest title ever! brock is funny that way! One thing there will be a lot of in your home is laughter! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete