Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, May 20, 2011

YAY!



I got a call the other night from my cute boy asking me out on a date.
He is so sweet.
It's been a little while since we have been on a date cause our lives have been consumed
with wedding planning, house shopping, and NBA playoffs
We are going bed shopping and we are going to try the new (well i don't even know if its new, but i haven't tried it yet so it's new to me) buffalo chicken sandwich at subway.
He knows i love me some buffalo flavored anything!! 
I'm so excited to have a whole night to ourselves
And what's more romantic than bed shopping!?

1 comment:

  1. Get a King!!! Even if a king bed is a little more expensive it will be sooo worth it! We got a queen because it was cheaper and now we have a queen bed set and bedding also so to get a new everything for a king would be too expensive, that is the one thing we regret when we first got married we so wish we bought a king, seriously you may not think it would make much of a difference but it does, one of my favorite things about going on a vacation is getting to sleep in a king size bed. Trust me you will want it!

    ReplyDelete