Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Best Friend...

Jillian Michaels is about to become my new best friend...
I purchased this today....


Up to 20 lbs in 30 days.....
hmmm

I have exactly 39 days until I get married.
Im really realy REALLY going to try to stick with this till then.
(and after)
20 lbs might be stretching it in 30 days, but the goal is to start feeling better about myself, and I
know excersize is the key. I just lack the motivation.
Hopfully Jillian will do it for me!

I feel like if I post this publicly I will feel some sort of obligation to update my status,
and hopefully that will be another motivator!
It's cheap, and I can do it in my own home. Now I just need the mind set to make this a daily routine along with better eating habits!
I can do this!

Maybe i'll even consider doing a before and after pic...and post it at the end of the 30 days.
HA! that might be stretching it, but who knows, maybe i'll love how I feel so much i will have to share it!


In other news, we got our appraisal done today. Just one step closer to owning our own HOME!!!
I will post pics asap!!


p.s your words of encouragement are always welcomed AND loved!!

3 comments:

  1. You CAN do it Ash! You are amazing and whether you get to your goal weight or not, you are still amazing and should be able to confidently LOVE yourself and LOVE your body! I LOVE YOU FRIEND!!! Can't wait to see the before and after! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash! i got this video a while ago...and it works!! as long as you keep doing it..i stopped. ha. its hard! i am excited to see/hear about your house?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It totally works! I used it before I got pregnant with Paige, and I felt awesome! I plan on starting it again soon.

    ReplyDelete