Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss me...I'm Irish!

Happy St. Patricks Day!!
are you wearing green?

i learned something new today....


am I the only one who didnt know that the chicago river turns green on st. pattties day?!



this is so cool!
those lepercauns must have been BUSY last night.

here's how its done......

on the agenda today:
work
pick up pottery i painted on saturday with the girls. (pics to come)
donate blood
visits (R.S)
laundry
sleep

im looking forward to this weekend.
got lots going on including:
getting my hair did!
visitng teaching
bday party
stake conf
time with
The Boy.

hopefully the sun decides to show itself soon

what do you have going onthis weekend?!






1 comment:

  1. That is awesome about the Chicago river, seems like I have heard that before, but I'm not sure, it looks really cool! We also have stake conf this weekend Elder Ballard is coming to ours so that should be pretty awesome.

    p.s. tell us more about the boy!

    ReplyDelete