Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Going Strong!

Im 5 days going strong!
Cokeless.
and I'm still alive!
imagine that!

Don't get me wrong, it sucks. And I miss it. Especially on stressfull days like today. There is nothing like a nice cold coke to drink your stress away. ha!
and going from having mutiple cokes a day to 0 is not easy my friends.


annnyways.
Yesterday was the first day of spring.
(although i woke up to snow this morning. boo)
FINALLY!!!
To welcome spring I did what any normal person would do.
I got my hair lightened on Saturday, drove with my windows down, and took a
Sunday spring walk with
The Boy.
Here is what spring means to ME
since that was last year, I'll add a few new ones:

getting into a warm car, heated by the sun. mmmm
hiking
coming home from work and it's still light outside!! love that
blossoms

Spring is so great. It's the time to welcome back the LONNNNG awaited summer and warmth and green grass and laying out at the pool. And to kick the blasted dreadfull winter to the curb.

Happy Spring Everyone!!



1 comment:

  1. Gosh I am so proud of you Ash! Five days! You have the power to do anything you set your mind to. Good job! Sorry about your pics/computer--that stinks! I will send many prayers your way. I just recently backed all my stuff up because I had a friend that lost everything. Hope your sitch turns out better! :) Lots of love for you Ash!

    ReplyDelete