Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Grown Up Christmas List 2010

Ashlee's Christmas Wish List:

This year my Christmas list is more of a practical necessities list rather than just things i want.
So this years list is dedicated to things i NEED
 

up first is this bookshelf.
i have lots of books with no where to put them. so, they sit in boxes in my bedroom

next up: 
a microwave.
i gave mine to a friend cause i had a built in @ my last house.
now i don't have one. 


a toaster.
somehow mine disappeared during the move.


My dvd player stopped working last week.
with no cable, i used that thing ALOT. 
and now its dead.


WANTS:

him:
{ryan reynolds}  

 plane tickets to ......
anywhere
but
here

bar stools x4



new shower curtain and bath towels



man, this is quite the list.
i better get a good word in with the big man



1 comment:

  1. I totally have a microwave you can have, we have had it for 5 years and have never used it! So it is old, but I can make sure it works for you if you want it. Aaron keeps trying to get me to get rid of it, but I have convinced him that one day we or someone will need it! If you want it, its yours.

    ReplyDelete