Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Best Friends Wedding

{notice her hair piece...made by yours truly}

 This is how far behind I am in blogging.
Jill got married 6 months ago today, and I have yet to blog about that beautiful day.
So I guess the 6 month anniversary is a good a time as any to finally do it...ya?

Jill and Cameron got married on June 4th.
It was a beautiful day.
I was honored to be there as her friend.
She had a small garden dinner after the temple with their immediate family....and me!
The weather was perfect and the setting and surroundings could not have been any more beautiful
I felt so lucky to be able to be there to celebrate their special day with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment