Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Monday, December 6, 2010

Disclaimer:

Since I began blogging, I have always done this for me. 
I realize that other people read my blog, and I love that, but just as a
reminder:
This blog is an outlet for me. I blog about my life. Which isn't very interesting I'm sure, to the rest of the world.
But it's mine and I love it.
Some Most of the things I write about here are mundane goings on in my day to day life.
Or ramdom thoughts I have.
I have decided that I am going to try the whole "blog book" idea, 
maybe every 100 posts or so. 
{i haven't even gotten to 80 yet}
But I figure, since I am not much of a journal writer anymore, 
and I would really like to be, 
blogging is the next best thing.
I want a record for my future children and their children of things that went on in my life before they came along. 
Soooo...with that said, I am going to be posting even more boring things than I have in the past!
I want to start blogging (occasionally) about memories, traditions, and things of my past, present and future....keeping in mind those who will read this after I am long gone.


P.S. If any of you have done the blog books, let me know what you think, and recommend the sites you have used. 

1 comment:

  1. That is the purpose of my blog as well, I'm sure people get sick of me posting every little thing, But I want to remember and it is for me. I haven't done a blog book yet but i want to, my sis-in-law has though and she used blurb.com that is what I plan on using as well since it seems to be the cheapest. I have done many books using blurb just never a blog book and I really like blurb, like I said it's the cheapest way I have found and they do a good job.

    ReplyDelete