Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 4

Today I am grateful for


i'm headed there in about 30 minutes for the sisters birthday, so maybe its just the
fact that its on my mind,
and i'm starving ,
but i just LOVE it.
so so yumm.
when the age old question is asked,
"whats your favorite restaurant?"
"Olive Garden" is always my reply.
i'm certain i could live off their salad alone.
i can't get enough.
it hits the spot every time.


2 comments:

  1. You know most people who love Olive Garden also love their breadsticks.. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I will name my funnel cake 'Ashlee's Favorite' one day! Oh and can you please un-tag me. I thought I didn't care but I do. tehehe. silly me, Thanks Ashlee

    ReplyDelete