Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday




its finally friday!



im glad.



i dont really have anything important to say (as usual)



other than i am bored at work so here i am

(bored as in, i dont want to do the work that should be getting done right now. not to be confused with bored as in i dont have any work to do.)




***

today i would really like to relive







***

last night was a bummer.....



***



I finally found out that my new apartment will be ready


on wednesday. the only problem is, i will be out of town for the weekend


so i think im going to have to move during the week.


thats. going. to. suck.


***


I have a HOT date tomorrow night....!! =)


with these two ladies


B.J A.B


can't wait


***


yesterday my aunt said this to me


"if you get married....."


the rest of that sentence doesn't matter


but the fact that she said


IF and not WHEN


was really depressing


it made the possibility of me not


ever getting married actually realistic in my mind


scary.


***


i beat my goal, #10 (& goal) yet again

(to liz: i drive a '98 mazda 626 nothing special, just alot of freeway driving to work)

***

pointless post
sorry.

hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment