Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Currently.......

I WANT.......
this cute shirt:

AND....


someone. to. love.


AND....


Sunny warm summer weather, like this:


AND....


this little beauty:

I'M SICK OF.......


My bratty little sister.


AND....


being cold.


AND....


living here:
AND....


people beating around the bush



I THINK THAT......


being on time is over rated


AND....


i have wonderful
friends.


I LIKE........

this song:

Click HERE


AND....


these:


AND....


a boy.


AND....


this radio show:


AND....


looking @ pics of my vaca



AND....


stalking peoples blogs





I'M OBSESSED WITH or addicted to ......



this stuff:


AND....



being in my bed.



AND....


these peeps:



I NEED TO..........


do my visiting teaching



AND....


plan and prepare a bridal shower


AND....


edit hundreds of pictures





I DON'T WANT TO HEAR......



"Sorry we haven't talked, I have been busy"


OR....


"Today there was another earthquake in....."


OR....



lady gaga


OR....


the weather report






3 comments:

  1. Okay...so what about your trip! I want to see! And I want to know more about this boy!! Oh and if you are sick of living in Utah...you should come live in Oregon:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Holly I want to see your trip and know more about this boy, mostly I want to hear about the boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too me too. and post pics of your trip!

    ReplyDelete