Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MOBILE UPLOADS

Well I have been wanting my next blog post to be my trip to Mexico,
but I am still waiting for pics from my friends,
and I am bored right now,
so I am doing a blog post of random pics taken on my phone,
That I will probably never do anything with.
So here they
are:
(In no particular order)


Freak hale storm in the middle of April!


I {heart} this stuff


I also {heart} her


Mickey Ears



Sailin' Away!


TOO close for comfort


AWESOME chair @ the D.I


General Conference with Nathan



A plumber who does Astrology and Hypnotizing! Now that's covering all the bases!
????


A RAINBOW on my Birthday!!


And when did micro machines "come back"









1 comment:

  1. i have totally seen that merlin jensen hypnotist plumber on i-15.

    love it.

    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete