Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Twenty-Six.....






Well as of March 9th 2010, I am officially 26.....
Dun Dun Dun.
I'M OLD!!!

Jill was nice enough to gather some of my closest friends for a birthday dinner!
It was so good to have a few
of the people that I love surrounding me for my bday.
There were unfortunately a few missing, and were surely missed.
But it was a great night.

In attendance were:
Jill and Cam, Matt and Stacie, Adam and Shanelle, and Matt and I.


Thanks everyone, for being there! =)


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope it was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I wish I could have been there! I hope you ad a great birthday! Welcome to the 26 club;) I will see you in 2 (hopefully short) weeks! It has been waaaaaaaaaay too long! Love you!

    ps.3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! that was SO much fun- i'm glad we all got to celebrate with you! and how fun is it that i can make comments on your blog now?! :)

    ReplyDelete