Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Sunday, March 28, 2010

FESTIVAL OF COLORS!!

This weekend was the weekend of the
Festival of Colors!
For those of you who don't know what this is,
Here are a couple of links explaining:
HERE
&
HERE

It was so much fun! Brooke joined us this year and I am so glad she did!
Here is a pic of us Before:
We were covered from head to toe!
Needless to say, I had to give the Relief Society lesson today with
PINK HAIR!!





3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I want to do that one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm so behind on posting and sharing my own pictures - but I have to THANK YOU for driving and just being awesome. I'm sorry you had to teach with pink hair though. Did it really not come out?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you didnt have pink hair the day before your wedding!! sure glad i found a remedy just in the nick of time :)

    ReplyDelete