Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday Mayhem

Well, It has been a while since my last post,
so I wish I had something fun and
exciting to post about, but that is not the case. In fact, let me apologize to those of you who are about to read about my negativity!
It is Tuesday, but I have basically had two Mondays in
a row! This is NOT good, considering how Mondays usually are, and how horrible my Monday was!!
I had to deal with whinny, complaining employees ALL day!!
If it wasn't one thing it was another! It just didn't stop.
So by the time 2:30 rolled around and I was off, I was outta there, and wasn't lookin back! What a nightmare of a Monday!
Then comes Tuesday, it had the potential to make up for
the Monday that I had. The first part of the day was not bad, Work wasn't too bad, nothing really to complain about, but then my Monday Mayhem returned in the form of
car problems =(
My car decided to break down on my way home,
so needless to say,
it is sitting all alone in the dark parking lot of the car shop. But not after hours of trying to get it towed from Salt Lake. My dad came and helped as well as a friend of mine. I owe them both big time and am very lucky to have people in my life that can help me with car problems.
They are by far the most stressful thing to have to deal with HATE IT!
So now I am home, car-less (thankfully my brother is kind enoug
h to wake up to take me to work at 5:40 in the morning tomorrow), contemplating the last couple of STRESSFULL days.
I came up with a self reward
for all that I have had to go through in the last 48 hours and here it is..................
I made me some brownies!!

(and don't you doubt for one second that there will not be any of these left by tomorrow night. I
deserve this!!)So now I am going to go enjoy them! Thanks for listening!
The End.

1 comment:

  1. Rough!! Sorry you had such a rough start to your week Ashlee. Hopefully your car repairs aren't too expensive and you'll get it back soon. I have to know though - did your horn go out again?! Now there's something to laugh about!

    Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete