Enter your email below to recieve blog post updates through your email for life: as we know it

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Humility

This weekend has been a very humbling weekend for me. I have learned a quick and harsh lesson, that I should have learned a long time ago. I will be the first person to admit that I am quick to 'judge' (for a lack of better word) people that I don't know well, or people that I don't even know at all. This is going to be something that I will be working on, on a day to day basis. None of us know what others are going through, what trials they may be facing, or what obstacles they may have, that have put them in the spot that they are in. This has been brought to my attention on many different occasions this last weekend. I'm greatful for this lesson, and for our fast and testimony meeting today, and for Conference weekend coming up! I love conference time and can't wait! I hope we can all think twice before we jump to conclusions about others. And look at them through the eyes of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment